Brant and Paris Family Eye Care
Find out how we can serve you through our site!
Our professional team of seven optometrists and well-trained supporting staff are here to offer our expertise.
- (new) 3D imaging of the eyeball using OCT (optical coherence tomography)
- low vision services
- laser surgery pre and post-op care
- perceptual testing
- dyslexia assessments
Children are welcome as we believe that all should start life with the best vision. For those children with learning disabilities, we offer an eye exam service in collaboration with school resources.
Take a moment, visit our site and see the services we have available for you:
- Google Maps and directions for your next appointment
- Request an appointment online
- Provide feedback about your visit
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member
- Educate yourself through our Eye Library
- Oct 29, 2014 - A Perfect Pair!
Now is the best time to give your eyes the protection they deserve!! Call to find out how to get your free polarized sunglass lenses!!
- Oct 20, 2014 - Schedule your own eye appointment online!
You now have the capability and option to book eye appointments for you and your family at our Brantford location using our online scheduler!
Coming soon, we will go live with this exciting new feature for our Paris office location as well! More »
- Mar 29, 2012 -
- Feb 2, 2012 - Dr. Trisha Beal named 2011 Eyecare Professional of the Year!
Since July 1, 2013 the Ontario Association of Optometrists and our offices are participating in the Eye See ... Eye Learn program!!
If your child is enrolled in Junior Kindergarten, he/she will receive an eye exam and free glasses (if needed).
For a full explanation of the program, go to: http://eyeseeeyelearn.ca.
To make an appointment with us, please call our office anytime:
or try out our "Book Appointment Online" option above!