Brant and Paris Family Eye Care
Find out how we can serve you through our site!
Our professional team of seven optometrists and well-trained supporting staff are here to offer our expertise.
- (new) 3D imaging of the eyeball using OCT (optical coherence tomography)
- low vision services
- laser surgery pre and post-op care
- perceptual testing
- dyslexia assessments
Children are welcome as we believe that all should start life with the best vision. For those children with learning disabilities, we offer an eye exam service in collaboration with school resources.
Take a moment, visit our site and see the services we have available for you:
- Google Maps and directions for your next appointment
- Request an appointment online
- Provide feedback about your visit
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member
- Educate yourself through our Eye Library
- Jun 12, 2014 - Schedule your own eye appointment online!
COMING SOON: You will soon have the capability and option to book eye appointments for you and your family using our online scheduler! Check back in a few days when we go live with this exciting new feature! More »
- May 20, 2014 - We are hiring again!
Brant & Paris Family Eye Care are hiring more Optometric Assistants! Take a look at our job posting on the "Careers" tab for more details and/or let a friend know! More »
- Mar 29, 2012 -
- Feb 2, 2012 - Dr. Trisha Beal named 2011 Eyecare Professional of the Year!
Starting July 1, 2013 the Ontario Association of Optometrists and our offices are participating in the Eye See ... Eye Learn program!!
If your child was born in 2009 and enrolled in Junior Kindergarten, he/she will receive an eye exam and free glasses (if needed).
For a full explanation of the program, go to: http://eyeseeeyelearn.ca.
To make an appointment with us, schedule an appointment via the online form above, or simply call our office at: