We are happy to welcome you back! The safety of our patients and staff remain top of mind.
We have been working very hard over the past few weeks to prepare our office and create processes that will ensure the safety of our patients and staff. These enhanced measures including implementing enhanced controls and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
You will notice changes in our office when we welcome you to your next visit:
- Daily COVID screening prior to entry into clinic for all patients and staff.
- Shopping for glasses or picking-up dry-eye products or contact lenses? Please let us know you are coming! Curbside pick-up and delivery are available for contacts, glasses, and dry-eye products.
- Your examination intake will take place by phone prior to your appointment.
- Patients are requested to wait in their car and enter only when an assistant is ready.
- Hand sanitation upon entry into the clinic.
- Face-covering for patients entering the clinic – we kindly request that you bring your own mask as PPE supplies are still difficult to obtain.
- All doctors and staff will wear required PPE when interacting with you.
- Plexi-glass barriers.
- Limited number of patients allowed in the clinic at one time.
- We kindly request patients enter the office alone.
- Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces after every patient interaction.
- Fewer chairs, spaced out to encourage physical distancing.
- Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing surfaces after every patient visit.
- White glove service in the optical – we will work with you one-on-one to help you find the glasses you need, while also ensuring any frames touched during your visit are properly sanitized before the next patient.
Despite these changes, we want to reassure you that we will still offer our same great service and thorough examinations.
We look forward to safely welcoming you back!
Dr. Trisha Beal & your entire vision care team at Brant & Paris Family Eye Care