- On-site eyeglass laboratory
- Quality glasses made to doctors specifications
- Personal eyeglass selection and fitting from our well trained staff
- Over 600 frames of well-known brands:
- Flexon, Armani, Luxottica, Silhouette, Calvin Klein, Nike, etc
- Quality Progressive bifocal lenses:
- Ellipse, Varilux, Comfort, etc
- High index (thinner) lenses
- Anti-reflective and scratch resistant coatings
- Transitions lenses with variable tints
- Wide array of tints available
- EyeGlasses with EasyClip
- Made-to-measure clip-ons
- A large selection of sunglasses:
- Serengeti, RayBan, Calvin Klein, Adidas, etc
- Complimentary adjustments and warranty repairs
Contact Lens Services
- Daily wear
- Extended wear
- Cosmetic tints
- Specialized lenses to correct astigmatism
- Bifocal contact lenses
Low Vision Services
- Colour filters
- Computer-assisted devices
For more information, check out these links below:
Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
Low vision is the term used to describe reduced eyesight that cannot be fully corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses or eye surgery. The primary causes of low vision are eye diseases, but low vision also can be inherited or caused by an eye or brain injury.
Vision plays a crucial role throughout childhood and beyond. Yet many parents don't understand how vision helps their children develop appropriately.
Proper nutrition helps maintain the best vision and helps prevent potentially vision threatening eye conditions.
Proper pediatric eyecare is an absolute essential for proper development of your child's valuable sense of sight.
Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
When choosing a frame, find out how to choose a frame that will flatter your face shape.
Read the answers to frequently asked questions.