Do you enjoy working in an office that is forward-thinking, fun and friendly? Do your friends describe you as customer-service oriented and striving to exceed expectations? If you are a fast learner who is refreshing, capable and dependable, please deliver your resume in person at our medical optometric office for a full-time position. Successful candidates will be required to work in both our Brantford and Paris state-of-the-art offices and deliver the highest quality care to our patients between the hours of 8 am – 8 pm including some Saturday hours.
BRANT FAMILY EYE CARE, a well-respected group of professional Optometrists located in the heart of Brantford and Paris is pleased to invite applications for the position of Optometric Assistant which includes roles in reception, dispensing and medical technician (pre-testing) to meet our needs as we expand and grow.
The role of Optometric Assistant involves a full range of challenging responsibilities:
A: Our Optometric Assistants work closely with our eye care patients and are responsible for the professional merchandising of frames, spectacle lenses and eye wear accessories
B: They also perform routine duties including greeting and receiving patients, answer telephones and scheduling appointments
· The successful candidate will be an individual dedicated to exemplary customer service with a positive attitude and teamwork skills
· Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills as well as a high
level of computer office skills and computer proficiency are required
· OHIP experience would be an asset
· As a progressive office that offers a participative team environment, we’re looking for highly motivated, people-oriented individuals, who thrive on and enjoy helping others
· We are willing to train successful applicants.
· Customer relationship experience would be an asset
When you join our state-of-the-art eye care practice; you will receive an individualized training program and offered a comprehensive benefit Package. If this fits your profile and you are interested in being part of a progressive, people oriented practice, please drop off your resume with references in person at either one of our locations:
Brantford at 130 Charing Cross Street or Paris at 139 Grand River Street North
MUST APPLY IN PERSON.
Please note, only applicants who bring their resume and references in person and who include an email address for correspondence will be considered.